For the first time yesterday since I bought my F3 the batteries gave up. It
took me at least five minutes to work out why the camera refused to work!
The batteries seem to last forever (well almost). Fortunately I always carry
a spare set with me. According to the instruction book I can use one 3V
Lithium battery to replace the two 1.55V EPX76 silver-oxide ones. Does
anyone know the number/designation of this 3V battery so I can get the right
one? What difference does 3V make compared to 2 x 1.55 = 3.1V? Any help
greatly appreciated.

John Partis
West Sussex, UK