Marc Femenia asked

>snip... but looking at it, I noticed a red point within the DOF scale.
Between the >orange (f8) and green (f4) lines, to be more precise.....snip

Marc

What you are probably looking at is the Infrared Focussing Mark. This is
for use with infrared film only. In a nutshell, infrared light waves are
longer than visible light waves. This means that if you are using infrared
film in your camera,  focus as you normally would, then note where the
focus ring is in relationship to the focus mark and move it until it is
opposite the red infrared mark. If you have any other questions email me.

Terry
Terry J. Graham -  Freelance Photographer & Windsurfer
Graham Fine Art Photography
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]