>Hello,
>       I was wondering if anyone has seen any official word from Nikon relating to
>the Y2K compliance of the N90s, MF-26...for that matter...all cameras (N70,
>N90..& accesories.. etc)?  Thanks
>- --Mark

I remember myself asking a similar question a couple of months ago.
I talked to Nikon Germany in the meanwhile and this amazingly nice guy told
me, there are no Y2k problems with Nikon databacks. There's just an old one
for the F3, which can get in troubles. Since I don't own and don't plan to
own a F3, I can't remember the exact name of the databack.

Greetings,

Wolfgang
---------
Wolfgang Spekner