Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 12:11:22 -0800
From: Dan Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: TC14E on 300/4? [v04.n239/2]
Message: 2

Can I use a TC14E converter on my AF 300/4?  I know AF won't work (it won't
with the TC14B either!), but the stop-down mechanism should be ok, right?
Or is there some physical or optical (vignetting / light fall-off)
limitation?  It would be nice to carry around just one TC for most of my
lenses... (lucky Canon users)