> I was wondering if anyone has seen any
        > official word from Nikon relating to the
        > Y2K compliance of the N90s, MF-26...for
        > that matter...all cameras (N70, N90..&
        > accesories.. etc)?

        No, but I don't really expect to.  I'm sure they believe
        that they've covered their bases, but if they issue a
        statement that they're Y2K compliant, they'd open
        themselves up to lawsuits from every photographer
        who thinks (for whatever reason) that a Y2K bug messed
        up their pictures.

        The only thing that I can see that could possibly be
        affected by Y2K would be if you set an interval timer
        or data back to take a sequence of shots that started
        in '99 and continued into '00.   In that case, the controller
        might think that the sequence had already ended before it
        started.

        I can't think of anything else that would use date
        arithmetic.

        -Don