Dear Listers,

I know this ain't a Nikon question but in light of my pressing need I
hope you will all allow this intrusion.

I recently got back my 300/2.8 AFI from Nikon since they had to help me
get some mould that was growing on one of the elements.

Basically I live in an extremely damp environment and I place all of my
lenses (except for the 300 which I placed in the original case + silica
gel in a plastic Glad seal bag, apparently not good enough) in a plastic
box which has an O-ring seal supposedly to keep out moisture and dust.
I am not extremely fond of this box and am thinking of getting a Pelican
since those too have O-rings, are portable and seem better built.
Question: is it moisture/humidity proof and is there one big enough to
place all of the following or at least most of:
F90X with MB-10
F4e
F3P with MD4 / MK1
20-35/2.8D
35/1.4 AIS
50/1.4D
60/2.8 non-D
105/2DC
80-200/2.8D N
300/2.8AFI
TC-20E
SB-25

P.S. if there is a Pelican this size will it be possible to have it as
carry-on?  Cheers.