Michael L. Palmieri wrote:

That is, Nikon has used a bayonet type mount for the hood, so all you
have to do is twist it on.  But, in walking around, the hood seems to
wiggle loose.  Has anyone else had this problem???

I purchased one of these on Sunday. Got what I think is a pretty good
deal ($1400 US). Yes, I too am not impressed with the mounting of the
hood. I plan on putting a little gaffers tape on the hood/lens boundry
to prevent it from loosening.

And yes, the hood is HUGE! Someone will know that this is not an
amateur outfit when you point it at them.

Colin