>Hi Nikoneers.  So does anybody have a good guess as to what's up
>at Nikon.
>
>I hope these are photographic equipment.  Anyway, these are the
>products I hope they will come up with.
>1. SB-29 - size of the SB-28 but with the heavy duty controls of
>the SB-26, with compensation memory recall button.
>2. 50mm f/1.0D AF-S
>3. 300mm f/4.0D AF-S (or VR "Vibration Reduction" lens)
>4. 20-35mm f/2.8D AF-S (or 18-35mm f/2.8D AF-S)

IMHO, it is expensive enough already.
;-)

>Maybe you guys out there have your own wish.  So what do you think
>will Nikon give us next?

My vote for next new body is a replacement for the N70.  There
has been a lot of speculation about Nikon discontinuing the N90s
now that the F100 is out, but I wonder if moving the price point
down on the N90s signals the end for the N70 instead.  In my
opinion, any "advanced amateur" camera should at least have DOF
preview.  All of its competitors do.

On the other hand, Nikon may release the N80 and discontinue both
the N70 and N90s.  And if they do, for pete's sake, I hope they go
with the control layout of the N90s!

Oh, in my last post regarding the new 28-105 I stated that it had 8
diaphragm blades....it really has 9.  The instruction sheet that
came with the lens is wrong, and I didn't check it out.  Guess it
had been a LONG day for me.   I'm still hoping to get out with it
this weekend, if it doesn't rain.

Have a great weekend,

Steve