I have what others may consider a rather strange rationale for having chosen
the 2020/501 over the 8008 for a backup camera.  I shoot an F4s - and you must
admit that the control layout on that model is somewhat unique.  I want a
camera that will have a very similar control layout.  I am more concerned with
being able to handle the equipment instinctively than with the finer points of
operation.  Because I use manual focus so often, auto focus speed is less
important that not haning to consciously think about which camera I have
picked
up.  By the same token, I will, if I ever switch to a primary camera with a
different layout, such as the N90s, I will also switch to backups with a
similar layout, such as a 6006 or 8008.

Bill Cassing
Bill Cassing