I'm looking to trade an FE for an MD-4 moterdrive.  The FE is 100%
functioning.  It is in excellent condition, with only a couple of minor
cosmetic defects.  There are three small dings near the battery indicator
on the back and some light scratches on the top and bottom.  The leather
covering, reflex mirror and shutter curtain are perfect.  It is chrome.
The finder eyepiece is brand new.  (This part is frequently missing or
torn.)
It is in excellent working condition.   Great backup camera.

Please contact me, if you have an MD-4 in decent shape.

Thanks