>On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:55:29 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> For several years I have been kicking around the idea of writing a flash
> manual which would be based primarily on the way I presented the flash
> technology in my workshops. Covering all the little nuances and
> techniques. It would include both text and images. I would place it on a
> website as well as may have a printed edition. Let me know if you all
> would be interested in it.

I would be very interested.  The manual for my SB-25 predates my N70,
so it
isn't always clear what modes will work with what.  I imagine a lot of
people
are in the same predicament.  I don't mind spending $$$ to learn by
trial and
error, but it would be annoying to lose a once in a lifetime shot
because the
instructions weren't always clear.

If you need help or a place to host the finished work, just drop me a
note.

Regards,

Steve