The f-100 has a custom feature (as does the f-5, I think) where you can
set the bracketing to be either flash or exposure, as opposed to the
usual setting where both are set.    Well, I guess with flash bracketing
only, the exposure would stay the same, but the intensity of the flash
would vary (e.g...so the dof would stay the same, if that's what you
want), but: 1. when would you want the flash to remain the same but the
exposure change, and 2.  What happens in the usual setting when both
flash and exp. bracketing are set together, and why wouldn't you always
want this on?