Plans for New Professional Class Digital SLR Camera
http://www.nikon.co.jp/main/eng/news/dsc99-e_99.htm

If this camera is priced similar to the F90X's, this may be the product that
I waited for SO LONG. Been dreaming of owning a Nikon E3 or Kodak DCS-420 to
fill a big hole in my digital need, but don't even dare just to remember
their sky-high  prices. Compare that with the fact you can get a damn good
desktop scanner or Epson Stylus Photo for below USD400.

I hope Nikon will soon announce the expected price of the new digital SLR,
so if Nikon still price it like the E3's or Kodak's exorbitant prices, I can
just scrap it from my dream soon (no waiting, no disappointment).

Warmest Regards,
Januar Rahadi.
Bandung, Indonesia.