the first mail was sent without completion!

I also tried to connect more then one slave flash via cable connection
(SC18/19/AS10) in serial from the flash I used as slave. All the slave flashes
were set on TTL and the main flash at the camera replied after shooting ok. I
donīt know whether the additional flashes get the TTL information from the
SU4-Slave flash or not. There is no description of that in the manual of the
SU4. Maybe somone can explain me that technical arrangement.

OTOH I realized, that itīs very important to switch off the preflashes on the
main flash. Otherwise there will be a underexposure between -1/3 and -1/7 (shown
at the main flash display). I switched to normal TTL and this semms to work
perfectly (display information!). When my slides come back from the lab I can
tell more about the results.

regards
Hans-Ferdinand