I went in and read the specs on the new F100.  Rather impressive, I'd say.
This camera is going to be a popular choice and I suspect win new converts
to Nikon.
B&H forcasts having the camera in February and my telephone contact
speculated that the initial price could be in the high 1000 to 2000 USD
range untill things cool off just like they did for the F5.

My question is - does anyone know if there will be the same option for the
Ni-MN battery pack (as with the F5) and which can hopefully be recharged
using the same unit as for the F5???  Could Nikon actually be so altruistic
as to have designed such a thing???

Craig A. Whitney
Horicon PhotoWorks
Mayville, Wisconsin, USA