Dear all,

I'd like to experiment with using my SB-26 as a slave flash.
The only other flash unit I have is an old Sirius 325CS -- a
real old cheapy yoke.

My question is: am I safe in firing this flash mounted on
my F70, or do I risk damaging the F70 by doing this?

As a matter of interest, I felt bold enough to use my SB-26
on a Pentax A3000 before and it worked fine, but, again, is
it totally safe to do this.

My fear comes from Nikon's warnings in their instruction
manuals about not using non-Nikon gear on Nikon gear.  Is
this just marketing FUD.  Put another way, does anybody have
experience of frying their camera or flash by using a non-Nikon
component?

Bye,
Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]