Hellow Nikoners: I recently was burglarized and lost an F2/MD2 and MD
3, F3 and MD 4, F4s and F5 my Hexar and all my lenses, flashes etc.

My insurance company kindly replaced all my bodies and lenses with 3
F5's and 2 F90X's and also an FE10 (which I am giving away to my
daughter) and a new Hexar Silver. All in all pretty amazing
replacement cost policy. I also have new 2 SB 28's and 3 SB 27's
replacing an SB26 and a Vivitar 285 and a Sunpak 4000.

I have no lenses for sale since I went to all AF-D from a mix of
manual and AF and finally got a 20-35 2.8, very nice indeed.

I really cannot use 3 F5's and 2 F90X's so I am selling 2 F5's and one
F90X plus all 3 SB 27's or two SB 27's and one SB 28. One of each
(body and flash)  and the Hexar are pretty sufficient for my needs.

I am in Toronto and these products are new completely unused, not even
batteries installed. Just the boxes opened and checked for all the
parts, etc.

I would be interested in hearing from anyone interested, particularly
Canadians (and particularly Toronto residents), since there is a bit
of difficulty safely transacting over the border in terms of shipment,
customs and payment.

Please e-mail me directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you are interested.

I can say that the prices will be fair vs. the best prices at ALT or
Henry's and of course NO taxes, saving 15% right there.

I do not know if waranty is transferable but for Torontonians, if
there is any need for service I can take them into Henry's for Nikon
service work.

P.S. If whoever broke in reads this, I am keeping the unused equipment
somewhere other than in my house.

==

Rick Davitt
Toronto Canada