Hi folks,
I am glad to see the N90 replacement (yeah, Nikon may said it's not
supposed to replace N90, but all it want is to hold N90's value until
most of the stock are sold, or F80 comes along), and I am happy to see
all the discussion about it.
BUT, I think it's missing a feature that I think is very important: the
color metering.  I can live without the multi-point focus or ADR, but I
really like to see the color matrix meter on F100 because that's what I
think is useful.
Also, it looks like there are only two buttons behind the shutter
release, could this mean that it won't have the focus area selector?
And can anyone confirm that it is still two dial design so the aperture
(in manual mode) can be controlled from the dial?

Jim