Hello Nikon fellows

I've been enjoying very much the information shared by all of you, but I
feel I need again your help.

Based on the readings of this Digest, I bought the AF 24 2.8D and the AF 105
2.8D micro to complement my lenses.

Since these are my very first wide angle and macro lens, I need any advice
and tips you have on how to use them and explore their capabilities the
most.

I expect that the 105mm will be very useful for portraits and for some macro
works when I have the chance to travel through our tropical nature. Is this
lens difficult to work handheld in macro mode? Do I need special exposure
adjustments when in macro? Is the SB26 useful in macrophotography or do I
need a special speedlight? Any trick to focus more easily despites the very
low depth of field?

I have some doubts, also.
Do the 24mm vignette if i use together L37c and a polariser filter? Do I
need to buy slim filters? If the answer is "yes", I'm afraid it will be a
little difficult to find them here in Brazil. In our market I have never
seen B+W filters, for example. The most common filters here are the S&K,
Cokin and Hoya, the last one being imported by the local Nikon's sole
representative.

If these questions are too newbie for the list, please send me by email.

Thank you all.

nelson kao