Dear Friends,
I am hosting a web page for amateur photographers to display images.
This is a free service - no charges and there are no obligations on
either side. The web page has instructions about how to submit images,
if you include what Nikon gear was used to photograph each image, that
information will be included at the bottom of each image. You can also
include such details as f-stop and shutter speed used etc. Please
visit http://www.aniladvani.com/gphoto/ for more info. I also will
include links to any photographic related sites that you wish to
submit on my index page.

Please email me directly as this is not Nikon specific enough to use
up bandwidth on the Nikon Digest.

Sincerely,
Anil Advani
2/17/1999