Hey all, I've been shooting around town with my N2020 and a Vivitar
28mm f2.5 and I've noticed some problems. I took several pictures of
buildings with the camera turned to a vertical position from fairly
far away (ie, I did not have to tilt the camera up very much to get a
shot).  I noticed in every picture that buildings on the edge of the
picture are titlting in towards the center, while buildings in the
center are straight.  Is this due to the focal length and perspective,
or is this sort of distortion endemic to 28mm lenses?  Would buying a
Nikon AI prime eliminate this problem?

Thanks,
Nicholas Ragovis