Here is the site for Really Right Stuff, which really is!!!!!!

http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/

 >Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 05:38:49 -0600
>From: Bobby Flippo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Really Right Stuff [v04.n250/1]
>Message: 1
>
>Although this is not directly Nikon related, please indulge me. I have been
searching the Internet for any information I can find about 'Really Right
Stuff' camera and lens mounting plates and accessories. So far all I can
locate are very good reviews of this companies equipment.
>If anyone out there knows there web address or even a telephone number
where I could contact them for a catalog I would be most grateful.