Hi,

I can't tell you what the TC-16A will do on an F100 because in the F100
manual it warns against even mounting a TC-16A on the F100. It says damage
may result. That's good enough for me. Now, if anyone has an expendable
F100 to put a TC-16A on and try it our be my guest. It's probable that
nothing bad will happen just like those who found that lithiums work in
F4's before Nikon acknowleged that it was ok, but I'm not brave enough to
risk $1300 on a maybe.

Scott

> Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:35:49 +0200
> From: Ilkka Haapavirta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: F100 and TC-16A [v04.n251/19]
> Message: 19
>
> OK, now I have been told that my future F100 will not work with my
> TC-16A, to which I have lately re-created a love affair.
> What is there, which doesn't work?
<SNIP>