Hi !

First I would like to thank everybody for the real helpful answers and
replies to my questions about how to get started on Nikon MF equipment !

I have come up with the FM2n as being the one that I just have to
have...  ;-)

SO: I've got some detail questions and maybe someone could help me out
with detail knowledge.... ?

1. From what I know the FM2n differs from the FM2 in the X-speed which
got changed to 1/250 sec (as opposed to 1/200 sec). When did that take
place (1983 ?) and where there any other changes made ???  (Didn't they
also change the shutter material to aluminum ?) Are there any serial#s
to avoid ?

2. How does the 2/85 mm (MF) compare to the 1.8/85mm ?  Which one is
older ? Which one should I get ?

3. For low light I'd like to get an affordable high-speed lens, any
suggestions ? How about the 1.4/50mm ??

4. What should I know about buying a used MD12 motor ?  Any problems ?

I know it is a lot but thanx in advance,

Matthias