Does Nikon make a case which fits the N90 w/ the MB-10 attached?

Question might be better asked if Nikon makes a case for the N90
period!
I ordered mine with the CF-47 case. I gave up on the case. The
body COULD, with great difficulty, be shoe-horned into it.
However the front could not reasonably be closed regardless of
what, or for that matter if ANY, lens was mounted. Hopeless, I
sent the case back. I can't believe they could have botched
something so simple so badly. Any others out there manage to use
this case?
I have cases for the F2 and F3 that are perfectly satisfactory
BTW.
--
Terence A. Danks
Nova Scotia, Canada