Quang-Tuan Luong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
maybe in five years we will also have them for nikon, but for
now, although i own 4 nikon bodies, i am going to buy an eos to
take advantage of stabilization technology.

YES! Me too. Also I want a 300mm f/4 that preserves AF with a 1.4
TC.
Maybe a 400mm f/5.6 AF too. Nikon has lagged too far behind Canon
for too long . . . both in terms of technological innovation and
breadth of product line. I am sick of waiting for them to catch
up. I will not be dumping all my Nikon gear . . . can't afford to
do that. I do hope to sell some to offset the cost of an EOS 3
body and 300mm f/4L IS with EF-14 TC.
Nikon, wake up!

--
Terence A. Danks