Here are some contact details for Really Right Stuff:

Contact Name:     Bryan and Kathy Geyer

Address:   Really Right Stuff
           P.O. Box 6531
           Los Osos, CA 93412
           USA.

Telephone: 805-528-6321
 Fax:      805-528-7964

E-mail:    http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/

I have recently purchased quite a number of items from RRS and found them to
provide an excellent service. I inadvertantly ordered an item that was not
able to be used as I had originally thought and was provided with an
immediate refund of the cost (plus postage) and an explanation of why I
couldn't use it as I had thought. The items ordered were despatched quickly
(especially considering it was during the christmas break) and were well
packaged.

Be warned though, their products can be quite expensive. Still the quality
of the products is excellent and I wouldn't use anything else now that I
have them.

They also sent out their latest catalogue plus numerous photographic "Tip"
or "How To" sheets. Hope you find this detail useful.

CYA,
Mike Harper