Well done Joffery!

I only hope they understood this. I started a simmilar flames a few weeks
ago and as much I was trying hard to explain my point of view the more
hostile they were. Nontheless, I totally agree that the pictures comes from
your mind & glass and NOT from camera bodies. They're only tools to help
acheive what you're after. This may sound arrogant again but I claim that a
good photographer really CAN do a better job with 12-years old Pentax than
99% of state-of-the-art camera owners. Sad but true. I own F5 because I know
what I want to do with it and I take it as a helping hand, not a brilliant
picture maker!!!

regards, pressduck