Dave Wrote:

>I agree for the most part, but there is a case of equipment purchases
that
bugs me.  Occasionally, I see postings to newsgroups and even to this
mailing list of people getting inadequately sharp photos from low end
SLR's then buy high end SLR's and whine that there is no difference
and that the high end can't deliver either.  Of course it is the case
that
these people just don't know how to handle ANY camera properly.>

Actually, what we should try and do, is advise these shooters on what
they might be doing wrong and how they might improve their results.
IMHO.

Sam