Steve Ridges wrote:
>Does anyone know if there is a way to change the default filename of
>film data when it is downloaded from a F5 using photo secretary?  Mine
>always uses some weird name like 203241.f5.  It would be nice if the
>filenames were 1.f5, 2.f5, 3.f5 and so on.  That would make it easier to
>match up the data with the film number.  Thanks.

Photosecretary won't do it, but I think that SoftTalk 98 might.  Info on the
Cocoon software is available at:

http://www.cocoon-creations.com/modern/nicomm/SoftTALK-98/SoftTALK98.html

I was able to do just that with Buddy for my Palm Pilot on my N90s.  If
memory serves me right (and it usually doesn't),  I set the film file names
to D9001, D9002, D9003, etc to represent the year and film number.  I simply
change the name to 9901, 99002, 99003, etc.  Of course this numbering system
limits me to only 99 rolls of film a year.

Art

Art Searle, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Lake Grove, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA     www.erols.com/w2nra
The United States of America - Nulli secundus