I am looking for opinions on this lens which I am considering buying. The
reasons I'm interested are it's light weight [very important to me} it's
fairly small size , and the fact that it takes 52mm filters. I'd really like
the 70-300, but that one is just too big and heavy for me. I'd be using the
80-200 on an N8008 or 6006 or possibly a 2020. B & H seems to have the best
price,  at least $35-40 less than any local store [Wolf or Ritz.]  I'd be
using it in conjunction with the 35-70 3.5 af and a 24 af. Any opinions from
any one familiar with this lens would be appreciated.