 Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:35:42 -0500
From: jEdD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Moose [v04.n258/9]
Message: 9

I've seen several references here to Moose Peterson, and I've enjoyed
his website.  One nagging question. Does he work for Nikon, or is he
independent? I know he's a fine photographer...but I do wonder if his
opinions about Nikon are truly unbiased (he did, of course, have a F-100
for testing purposes long before the rest of us).