Fellow list members,

        I recently aquired the SC-17 cord for my SB28 flash.  I
attached it to my F-5 to shoot some test shots.  My understanding is
that the cord allows TTL for the flash.  Some shots came out pretty
good others were hopelessly overexposed.  The camera was 8 feet from
the subject, the flash was off to the left also 8 feet from the
subject.  Any comments or suggestions would be apppreciated.

        Question "2".  I want to add another lens to my gear and I
cannot decide between these two.  The 135 D F2 DC, or the 105 2.8
micro.  I am leaning towards the micro as I "think" it may be more
usefull.  However, I have done a fair amount of portrait work lately
and the 135 DC would be usefull.  Any feedback on these two lens
would be most helpfull.

        If you wish you may E-Mail me personally.  Thank you all!
--

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Mark H. Jones
Photographer in Vermont