Folks,

I am looking for a teleconverter that I can use with one lens I
presently own, and with two lenses I am looking at acquiring:

I presently own an 80-200mm f/2.8D AF-S Zoom Nikkor

Ai am looking at purchasing a 400mm f.5/6 Nikkor or possibly a 600mm
f/5.6 Nikkor.

I know a TC-14B will work with the 400mm f/5.6, but I am not sure
about what TC will work with the 80-200mm. I am also unsure about what
will work with the 600mm.

Will the TC-14E (autofocus for AF-I) lenses work with the 80-200mm?
And what about with the other lenses?

What about the TC-16, a semi-autofocus converter?

Any guidance in this area is appreciated.

Colin