CRONIES OR ZEALOTS?

>Posts of this nature strike me as being xenophobic and a little
>ridiculous too. Smacks of one religious zealot howling that the
>other guy's religion is a cult.

Not so, since if you use Canon I can respect that and let you be happy in
your choice.  Canon owners seek me out to tell me how wrong I am, just like
religious zealots seek out my doorstep at 7am on Saturdays.  They think
they are doing me a favor by correcting my errors.  Leica owners do not
follow me to tell me I am wrong, neither do Minolta owners.  Now I agree
that now all zealots are Canon users and not all Canon users are zealots,
but that is who approaches me.  Guys with canons who say I chose wrong by
getting F5s and not EOS-1ns.  And I don't like it.

Robert in Redlands