Dear list members,

The new zoom lens 28-70/2.8D will be nicer than the 35-70/2.8D because
of the wide extended range, but as I don't need ultra-fast focusing it's
(estimated) price won't probably be worth for me.

Actually, I'm waiting to purchase the 35-70 (which is the last lens I
need to complete my set), as I expected its price to drop due to the
introduction of the new AF-S zoom.

I was wondering if somebody has information on the real list price of
the new lens, and on the evolution of the 35-70 price after the arrival
of the new zoom. It's worth waiting?

Thank you for your thoughts,

Roger
--