Dear Digest Members,

Well after corresponding with several Digest Members, who are really in the
know, it appears that it is impossible to attach a lens filter, Nikon or
otherwise, to the inside of the HN-1 (Lens hood for the 24/2.8), so don't
waste your time experimenting!!. I am not sure who posted this suggestion,
but it does not work!!! Even if it was some how possible, I am told that it
would cause more vignetting than if it were attached to the lens first. At
least now I do not feel as dumb as I did when I could not make it work :-)

73,  Alan
Alan K. Unangst, WC7R
Phone: (520) 445-1465 / FAX (520) 445-5755
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]