If you are only getting 15 rolls with AA lithiums, you have a problem. Replacing
batteries has become a forgotten procedure for me since I went to lithiums. My
camera has been left on for long periods when doing studio work. Sounds like you
may have a problem.

I tested the F5 rewind last night in the studio. Press buttons 1 and 2 firmly
and the camera will do the rest (although why it doesn't automatically rewind at
the end of the roll like the Eos1, I don't know. After all, what else are you
going to do with a fully exposed film?).

Stewart