Hello,

>>PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE "dump" all your poor low technology Nikon equipment on me.  I
>would be very happy to help you make space for those nice new shiny AF-S lenses.
Besides, I don't care how it may look mounting those pre-AI, AI and AIS
lenses on my F5... just care that staying with Nikon allows me to do
that! (yeah, yeah, I converted my F5 to accept pre-AI's) I really don't
think that I nor my images have "suffered"
the 25 years I stuck with Nikon. happy shooting :)  Roland<<

        I'm with Roland. Anyone who is frustrated by their Nikon hardware can
send what Roland doen't want to me. After 30 years of shooting "also
ran" hardware. I am overwhelmed at what my Nikon gear is giving me. So,
just send that Nikon junk along, and I'll try not to complain too much.
        Adios,

                        Bill Hilburn Jr.