Dear all,

     thank you all for the input about my wishlist and your input regarding
     the F4 as a possible solution for my wishes.

     I used F4s as my backbone equipment for nearly 8 years before I sold
     them to buy F5s, so I know the pros and cons of the F4 quite well.

     What I was really looking for was a

     - rugged mechanical body with attachable motor (like the FM2)
     - spotmetering (with batteries, of course), better multi-spot (like
     Olympus OM3/OM4)
     - easy to use (indeed NOT like the F4, because all the switches,
     buttons, knobs things drove me crazy)
     - high-eyepoint finder (yes, have to wear glasses)
     - MLU, DOF, 1/250sync etc.
     - quiet (like my Leica M6..haha!)
     - Again: a MD which doesn't sound like a starting Concorde but more
     like my F5

     Would give parts of my soul for that body.

     Thanks again & regards,

     Michael <;-)