Hi,

yesterday, I passed by a local shop to buy some films and played with an
F100 for a while. I went away with the brochure and read it thoroughly
when back home. I wish that camera was cheaper. I could buy 3 used F801s
for the price... I don't need the AF speed, but I'd be interested by the
multi-sensors.

I still have some questions:

- what are the aperture lock and speed lock displays for (the 'L'
displayed on the LCD next to the aperture/speed value)? To what feature
do they relate?

- Is the aperture value still displayed on the LCD when using the
aperture ring on the lens (and setting the CF correctly)? I hope so...

- When using non-Nikon speedlights, I guess balanced fill flash is not
available. How different are balanced fill flash and straight TTL on
this camera?

Thanks in advance!

BTW, I was surprised to read, in several places of that brochure, Nikon
having a bash at that 'other system'. Not a good practice in my
opinion... If N vs C war even starts in Nikon brochures now...

Nicolas.