hey guys,

lets cut it out, this nikon-canon debate will never end. imho, almost
everything about photography, from images to choice of gear, is very
subjective. i guess everyone can air their own personal opinion on this
list as long as its in line with the list's rule of having everything nikon
specific. lets not get personal and make things more uncivilized than it
really is.

lets all have a nice day taking, in our own opionion, great pictures with,
in our opinion, the best gear we have, whatever that may be : ) to each his
own, lets respect that please.

happy shooting!
miguel

miguel n. nacianceno