Hi Nikoners (trying to make the NIKON word to appear more times than the C starting
word),

I intend to buy the equipment necessary to reverse mount my MF 28/2.8 on my FM2n.
As far as I can understand I'll have to buy a BR-2A to reverse the lens and the BR-3
to protect the lens rear element with a filter, right (FM2 + BR-2A + Lens + BR-3 +
Filter)?

I also wanted to know if I can mount the BR-6 at the back of the reversed lens
(instead of the BR-3 above) and make auto-diaphragm with the AR7 dual cable release. I
know that the BR-6 is to mount between a lens and the PB-6 bellows, but the end that
attaches to the back of the lens can be used anytime for that sole purpose: to mount
at the back of a lens for auto-diaphragm operation.

Thank you very much for any help,
Sergio Lopes.