Dear Listers,

I've been bitten by the bug and a genuine desire to upgrade my gear.
The question is how.  I shoot mainly either news/sports or travel with
the occasional portrait (used to shoot a fair bit of nature in Canada
but less in Hong Kong).

Presently I am shooting with the following gear:
F4e, F90x w/MB-10(?), F3P w/MD4
AF 20-35, 35/1.4, AF 50/1.5, AF Micro 60/2.8, AF-DC 105/2, AF-D 180/2.8,
AF-I 300/2.8, SB-25.

As you can tell, I do not have either the F5 or F100 which I would like
due to the better AF and most importantly the multiple focusing points.

I am willing to trade in either the F4e for an F5 OR trade in the F90x
for the F100.  Considering what I shoot in general and budget
constraints, what to do?  I am more inclined to trade in the F90x and
get the F100 but what are your thoughts Listers?

P.S. The AF-D 180/2.8 is another one I am going to trade in for the AF-D
80-200/2.8N (two touch) so if anyone wants to trade with premium or
buy...(I would rate it as 9+, if serious offer will think about also
bundling with the Nikon L37C attached to it).  Sorry for the long
post....