Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:35:58 +0100
From: "Bjarne Rementorp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Vs: N vs C [v04.n273/4]
Message: 4

I've just joined this list, so hello to you all. I wanted to learn a bit
about Nikon because I'm about to invest in new equipment (my trusty F601
just got stolen). What I really wanted to seehere was ideas, inspiration,
cool judgement about which F70 I should buy. Instead it seems I have
tumbeled into a religious battle. Please, this is unworthy.

Can't we just get over it and agree that N is a fabulous camera?? and so is
C! (Although I've never had the pleasure to confirm that personally)

If you have any recommandations for me please do not restrain yourselves! My
stolen gear was F601, 35-70 std N-zoom and a Sigma 70 -300 APO,Macro tele
(good one!).

Regards
Bjarne Rementorp, Slagelse, Denmark