I've been in this list for more than a year and it seems that there hasn't
been a consensus on how we should call ourselves.  Among the names I've
seen so far are the following: nikonauts, nikoneers, nikoners, nikon
lovers, nikon users, nikon shutterbugs, subscribers, listers, post-listers,
gearheads, and so on.

If you guys are interested, you can email me your suggestions privately for
a week and I'll tally them for you.  And then I'll let you know the most
popular name among the subscribers.  I'll post the results thereafter.  If
you wish to "campaign" on the list for your choice or suggestion, with a
discussion on why the name you chose is most appropriate, I guess that
would be most welcome and fun.  And then we'll see if your suggestions
wins.  I guess this is the closest that we can get to a consensus.