I hate when I make stupid typing mistakes as follows:

I wrote:
>Alas No!  The F100 is the quietest film advance camera I have every
>owned.  In fact when I was testing the camera with this mode I couldn't
>tell what was happening at first, it was so quiet.  I used a dummy roll

>of film, so were talking about real   [missing word]   film transport here.

>  I sure other with confirm the following:
>Sometimes when I load a new roll of film I have to look twice to be sure
>the film advanced the first frame.  The film advance is that quiet.

What the heck is a real film transport?  This doesn't make any sense
without the missing word.  The missing word is [QUIET].  Actually there
were several typos in that sentence.  It should have read, "so we're
talking about a real quiet film transport here."

I am constantly amazed at the missing words I can read into text when I
proof read.

Sorry,

Art

Art Searle, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Lake Grove, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA     www.erols.com/w2nra
The United States of America - Nulli secundus