Dear Friends,

I know the questions that are about to follow have been asked by others
and answered before, but I had trouble searching the Nikon archives on
Jan-Japp's website.  So here goes:

My brother, whom I recently persuaded to go autofocus, will be visiting
Singapore in the next few weeks. He was thinking that maybe he could
purchase his new Nikon gear in Singapore at better prices than in
Canada.  Could anyone of you recommend to him some
well-stocked-with-Nikon and easy to reach photographic stores in
Singapore?  My brother will be traveling on his own and only speaks
French and English.  Also, could anyone provide a price quote for the
following material in Singapore dollars?

F70 body
SB-27 flash
35-70mm f/2.8D
24mm f/2.8D
70-300mm f/4-5.6D ED AF

Many thanks.  If you wish, you can reply directly at my email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jean Touchette
Gatineau (Qc)