I said:

> To me, it doesn't seem to be that much, so I don't really
> understand why Nikon didn't include an electronic DOF-preview,
> other than for marketing reasons. One more button near the
> lens mount and reprogramming the computer wouldn't cost that
> much.

Well, after having a closer look at my camera, I found out that the
mirror and the lever that stops down the lens are mechanically coupled,
so it would take a lot more than a button and reprogramming the computer
to add DOF-preview on the F70. What a shame! I was already going to
disassemble my camera and start wiring...

Greetings,
Friedrich