I read the latest copy of the UK magazine Photo Technique, which had a
comparison between the Dynax 9, EOS 3 and F100 based on test shots.

Their preference:
1. Dynax 9
2. F100
3. EOS 3

with the EOS 3 coming up last mainly because of underexposure problems.

Would this kind of contradictory result be due to sample variation, what do
you think?

Rick Garrelfs

<snip>